Pixelopolis skyline REMIX IT!
33 artists had great fun making the 60 tiles of this drawing.
Now, you can add your personal creativity to the mix by building upon their work. Download the zip file below and get cracking.
Perfect for programmers, video artists and other crazy artsy people.
Some ideas to get you started
- a cool movie or animation with the progress of the drawing
- maybe add some sound or music similar to mta.me
- a browser based puzzle game
- a screensaver with the board
- a rocking desktop image
The Pixelopolis skyline board is 12 tiles wide and 5 tiles tall. Each tile is a 50 pixels square, and each artist received 10 pixel edges from the neighbour tiles.
License and attribution
The content is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Your remix must use the same license.
Any remix that you create must contain a back link to the board:
If you cannot put a normal link (for example in a video or image), you have to include the following texts:
- Pixelopolis skyline - a collaborative drawing on Tzigla