Help / FAQ
- Pick a board that you like.
- Click a plus sign to get a tile!
- Draw your tile.
- Upload it.
That's all for now! You'll discover the rest along the way.
How does it actually work?
We hope it's not really necessary to read this section.
Tzigla automates the whole process of running a board, both for curators (moderators) and for participating artists.
Here's how a tile gets created
- As an artist, you decide to contribute on a board.
- You sign in with your favorite account (see below for supported accounts).
- You can then reserve a tile for a period of time.
- Download your tile which will include some margins from the surrounding tiles for context.
- At this point, it might be a good idea to read about how to make a great tile.
- When you are happy with your work you can easily upload your finished tile.
- Tzigla will check it's the correct size and format, then place it on the board (while making sure to keep most of it secret) and email the curator.
- Then, the curator of the board can approve, reject or send the tile back for more work.
Read more about how we keep your account secure.